Chris Withers wrote:

Anyway, as a newbie, I got some questions:

- What docs should I read first?

Is there no authoritative answer to this question?

- How do I get Zope 3 up and running on Windows, and what's the "best"
version for me to try?

And I'd REALLY like the answer to this one. I don't want to work on some deadend backwards compatability only branch, and I have vague memories of 3.0 being in that situaion :-S Should I go for 3.1 or the trunk or what?

- Where can I find good reference docs? What books should I buy?

Okay, I've caught up on my mail an have a list of these now, time to hurt the credit card :-)