Stephan Richter wrote:
You definitely have to write a custom container. In your case I would suggest
providing an attribute on your container that is also a container and holds
all those objects that you want to manage via another process.
Thanks for the input.
I'm thinking about implementing a container that would be configurable
through ZCML (would that be configured by assigning interfaces?)
The container would support options to use filters, automatic naming and
But for now I will probably implement either a custom field or a custom
It would have been much clearer, if you would have provided a full use case
instead of talking about it abstractly.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, here's the use cases:
- User choose (content) type and adds to a list
- User selects and deletes type items
- User selects and moves items in order (up. down, top, bottom)
- User views all of the content items.
- User changes some or all content items and saves changes.
- Plus the use cases for IFolder
From that I realized that the items are unnamed, I other words need to
get a name assigned to it when added.
Johan Carlsson Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SE-113 37 STOCKHOLM
Zope3-users mailing list