Hi Johan

You can checkout the trunk witha subverison client like
TortoiseSVN from:

After that, download the latest compiled *.pyd files from
http://www.zope.org/Members/tim_one/

and extract the zip at the root of your zope.
After that add a principals.zcml and you will be able
to start with "python z3.py" the fresh version from the trunk
without a compiler.

Regards
Roger