Stephan Richter wrote:
On Friday 16 September 2005 11:39, Andreas Reuleaux wrote:

What else should be used now? - Not sure if this has been discussed
before.

Just return the data; it is handled properly now. You could even create a file stream now, if there is a lot of data.

Stephan, that's not much of an explanation.

Andreas, we didn't think response.write was being used. What are you trying to
do?

Stephan, we may have to provide backward compatibility. since it's in
Philipps book.

Jim