Tom Dossis wrote:
Leticia Larrosa wrote:

When a try to see the view of list of "Service" of one of the "ServiceList"
I get the following error:

'Service' object has no attribute '_SampleContainer__data'

I'm newcomer in zope 3 and any idea will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Leticia Larrosa

In addition to the previous reply; I experienced the above problem when..

I implementend a simple subclass of SampleContainer, then changed to subclass BTreeContainer, but forget to delete existing instances created in Zope. A tell tale sign is you can no longer delete the broken instance(s)

This sounds like a bug.  Could you report this with a specific example?

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation