Thank you Duncan and Gary for your informative replies yesterday. I'm working on understanding and implementing your input.
In the meantime, I'm having an issue with my zwiki. I checked on google, and I do not find this as a known issue. I have not had time to extensively document the behavior, but I can report the following: My zwiki page bombed (System Error) when a user copied and pasted a paragraph from Microsoft Word into the edit form of the wiki page. After some quick debugging, I found two unicode characters to be the problem: Unicode characters 2103 and 2019 ("right single quotation mark" and "en dash", respectively). Thus, whenever we have apostrophes and dashes in Word, they will kill the wiki page when copied in the edit form. Which is suboptimal :) I pasted the traceback here: http://paste.plone.org/289 which culminates in "UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2013' in position 4104: ordinal not in range(128)" Clearly, the wiki just does not know how to encode these characters. Anyways, a workaround or fix would be very nice because one of the main reason I wanted the wiki was to not have to deal with revisions in Word. Thanks, Joel PS: This is zope-3.1final and zwiki-3.0.0 _______________________________________________ Zope3-users mailing list Zope3firstname.lastname@example.org http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope3-users