On Oct 6, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 6. Oktober 2005 09:55:55 -0400 Gary Poster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Oct 5, 2005, at 9:00 PM, Alen Stanisic wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to search my content objects on their creation
datetime. For
example, a user can enter From and To dates and I would like to
retrieve
all content objects based on the date range.

Hi Alen. Take a look at zc.catalog in the sandbox. It has some code to
specifically do what you want (assuming I understand it).  http://
svn.zope.org/Sandbox/zc/catalog/

Do we already have a datetime index? Uwe Östermeier asked at the sprint today about an implementation.

Hi Andreas. zc.catalog does. I haven't had time to figure out how to integrate with zope, and to propose its integration, and so on. The specific code is at the very bottom of http://svn.zope.org/ Sandbox/zc/catalog/index.py .

Gary