From the readme.txt which is in the psycopgda subdirectory, I can read :

Installing PsycopgDA

1. Check out the psycopgda package into a directory in your
  PYTHONPATH.  INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python or Zope3/src is usually the
  most convenient place:

  svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/psycopgda/trunk psycopgda

2. Copy `psycopg-configure.zcml` to the `package-includes` directory
  of your Zope instance.

However you don't have to checkout the SVN as you already have the files.

So there seem no need to use the configure script at all.

There is also a setup.py script in the distribution archive. Perhaps a "python.exe setup.py --install should also work ?

Bobby Brewster wrote:

Hey all,
Can anyone explain to me how to get psycopgda-1.0.0.tgz (26 K) <http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope3-Packages/psycopgda/1.0.0/psycopgda-1.0.0.tgz> to work in Win32? I believe it wants me to do a compile (/.configure) Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you Shapehead