Stephan Richter wrote:
On Wednesday 12 October 2005 09:38, Johan Carlsson wrote:

Is there a Zope3 equivalent to the Zope 2 filestream_iterator?

A quick search in the source turned up nil!

Well, for 3.2 we changed the publisher interface. You can now return IResult objects. The output in the IResult object can be any iterator, including a buffer, file or whatever.

Sounds excellent :-)

How far has the development of 3.2 come?
Can I use it for development and demo purposes?

Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]