Stephan Richter wrote:
On Wednesday 12 October 2005 10:02, Johan Carlsson wrote:

How far has the development of 3.2 come?

That question does not make much sense, We are switching to timely releases with 3.2. You can see the implemented features in CHANGES.txt.

I don't entirely understand what "timely releases" is?
I'm guessing this is a more "agile" release schema?

Can I use it for development and demo purposes?

Of course. Just check out the trunk.

Will do, thanks.

Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]