Martijn Faassen wrote:
Stephan Richter wrote:

The time of the release is set by date not by feature. So the features are not finalized until we freeze the trunk.

The commonly used term is "time-based releases". We hope that these will also result in more timely releases too. :) Concretely it means that Zope 3.2 will be released by the end of the year/early january.

Thanks for the input guys.

I just found the Roadmap on the site
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/RoadMap
which is more informative that the doc/ROADMAP.txt

Cheers,
Johan

PS. "time-based releases" was definitely easier to understand
the concept of, but it's alway fun to learn new words ;-)

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24