Stephan Richter wrote:
On Monday 03 October 2005 04:09, Johan Carlsson wrote:

PS. The reason I want to change pasteable is that it
raises an exception if the paste action is unknown.
I'm implementing a clone action as an extra variation
of copy and it works in my classes but if I point
to a stock object (with anything I want to clone in
the clipbook) I get an error due to the raise.

My override returns False if the paste action is unknown.

Any core developer that has any opinion on this?
Can it be changed in the core or is there a specific
reason for the raise?

You should bring up the issue on zope3-dev. I have no opinion about it.

Lennart R. did take it up for me on zope3-dev,
but he didn't get any response, on-list anyway.

Is there a collector for Zope3 issues or is the zope3-dev list the proper channel?

Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]