Hi,

I totally agree with you.

Concerning your Wiki initiative, you should look at this discussion thread which occurs quite recently on the Zope3-dev mailing list :

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2005-October/016050.html

Regards,

Stéphane

Alec Munro wrote:

Hi Stéphane,

I have both books, though the article is new to me, and I will
certainly read it.
However, we can't expect our community to rely entirely on these
books, excellent though they are. The code changes, there are things
they don't cover, and not everyone is willing to read(or buy) a book
to discover what should a straightforward answer.
If there isn't something already, I can probably create and host one.
My thoughts were to just use a wiki, but perhaps something custom
would be appropriate (perhaps that can be the first recipe?).

Alec