I got another trouble. I succeeded to show edit.html, but I could not edit actaully.

edit.html is an editview page. So, the html has post tag like
<post action="http://.../messageboardobject/edit.html";>
Therefore, same traverser trys to receive this posted action, and trys to check password again (actually, and id) to find message object. Therefore, I have to pass password and id which was posted before at password.html using hidden field or some ways. Or, I have to specify different page for <post action=""> . I have no idea how editview's post action is working, so I am not sure specifying different page for post action works, though.

How can I resolve this problem? If anyone have any idea, please let me know. Thanks.