Hello! I've read all the Philipp book and Zope3book.
I've  visited whole zope.org site. In these books and
sites are explained a lot of things, but only for
developing new packages. I need to develop a site
using ZMI (Zope2 typical using) and especially i want
to develop this applications:
1- I've a package with a class and into the class a
2- with browser:addMenuItem in zcml i can insert a
package into zmi from "add menu"
3- I've a Page Template into ZMI
ASK: how i call from the Page Template the script,
passig parameters and to have a response from script?
Please help