Martin Margo wrote:

Hello

Sorry if this was asked before. I did some basic search and couldn't
find anything. I am new to Zope3 myself.

After reading Stephan and Von Weitershausen's book on Zope 3, I begin
building my own web application. My question is :

After my user adds a new custom object (type CandyBar) through
http://<site>/+/AddCandyBar.html=,   how do I redirect the user to a
custom view (the custom view is called
browser/CandyBarPurchaseConfirm.pt)?
Do you use browser:addform of the form framework?

If so, you have to provide your own view class overwriting the nextURL method. Be careful your view is used for the adaption of '+' (the adding view of the container). Therefore the self.context is referencing the '+' and the self.context.context the underlying container:

class AddView(object):

   def nextURL(self):
return zapi.absoluteURL(self.context.context, self.request) + '/@@anyurl.html'

<browser:addform