On Saturday 22 October 2005 10:26, Vetlugin Yury wrote:
> I`m using sqlos trunk. Saying simply it allow me to use RDB tables as an
> zope objects. It look nice, i can see objects (rows in RDB table), can edit
> them and even delete them.

I assume the sqlos guys sent you over here? Otherwise asking the SQLOS guys
might be more fruitful.

> But when I`m trying to add an
>
> <browser:addMenuItem
>     class="test.main.Person"
>     title="Person"
>     description="Person objects"
>     view="addperson.html"
>     permission="zope.ManageContent"
>     />
>
> tag to my configure.zcml - zapi.getFactories() returns me factory of
> NoneType (with name something like "BrowserAdd__test.main.Person"

No, the above code looks fine. The created factory name seems also ok.

> Without mentioned addMenuItem tag - everything is OK.

Okay, so we call those configuration directives.

> So, the question is - how can i define "proper" factory?

You can create a factory using the <factory> directive by itself or inside the
<content> directive. There are plenty examples out there describing this.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter