John Smith wrote:
Dear Zope users,

Does anyone have a map as to where Zope3 stores its
data inside the ZODB?

the application data is in
<ZODB>.root()['Application'] and I can see my folders

But what about the registration processes: is there
some mapping somewhere inside the ZODB that I can edit
to get my zope to restart?

What happened was I renamed a folder and zope3 had an
error. Renaming the folder to its previous value in
ZODB does not seem to have any effect, and the system
refuses to let me do anything: undo, delete etc. At
this point, my only option, is to delete  Data.fs and
start again, but this seems a bit nuclear, for what
must surely be a bit of ZODB editing, if I but knew
where to look.

Hi John,
You seem to be accessing the zodb directly.
Have you already tried via zope3?
Just in case you haven't look at 'Accessing objects (without the debugger)' in doc/DEBUG.txt