Dominik Huber wrote:
Johan Carlsson wrote:

I've tried this, it doesn't remove the NotYet problem though!??

Our framework relies on that concept and it is still working ;)
Did you assert to add the catalog to the sitemanagement folder before adding its indexes?

I found the error, in the AddView I had to remove the security context
to be able to setup things, I don't need that in the event handler.
The removed security context appears to have been the reason for the
NotYet problems.

Thanks for kicking me in the right direction :-)

Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]