Hi Brad,

On Nov 29, 2005, at 5:45 PM, Brad Allen wrote:
Here is another question. Suppose I'm working with a team of developers. Should we each set up our own separate Zope3 instance, and do SVN checkouts into our own separate, local /lib/python directories inside the instance? How then would we merge any changes done in the ZODB? On the other hand, having all team members try to share a single Zope 3 instance seems unworkable...

I wrote a short treatise on this subject at http://www.plope.com/ Members/chrism/zope_collab/view that you may want to take a look at. It's written with Zope 2 in mind but the issues and mechanics remain the same.

- C