Brad Allen wrote:
I'm looking for a better way to search and read the list archives for
this list.  Here are the list archives that I know about.

If anyone else has thoughts on the best way to search the mailing
list archives, I'd appreciate hearing about it. I'd prefer to avoid
asking questions that others have already asked.
Nabble is another searchable archive like Gmane.

The difference is that it allows the cataloging of all Zope lists (zope, zope3, users, dev, db, plone ...) into one combined forum where users can search and browse in one single place, vs having to go to each individual list to search.

It also has a powerful search and a clean UI.

Sent from the Zope3 - users forum at
Re: list archives for zope3-users