Hi,

I have problems to implement my zope logout feature. Since the Basic HTTP Authentication does not funcition properly, I'm trying to work around by using Philipp's cookie based authentication solution showing in the Worldcookery example. But if I only use the default pop-up login window without using a customized login form, how could I get the user name and the password to set the cookie so that the logout can also function.

Any idea or example would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Jane

Yahoo! Personals