---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rakesh Malik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Dec 10, 2005 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope3-Users] Newcomer to Zope, question about Postgres

It's the most recent stable Zope3.1 release, running in Fedora. I compiled it
with Python 2.4.1, using the GCC included with the current Fedora core.

I have the psycopg library v1.0.0, which I compiled and installed on the same machine.
(No attempt so far of using a dedicated database server.)

I then downloaded sqlos, and installed that in the Zope3/zopeskel/lib/python, and
edited the configuration.zcml. I don't think that the dsn is correct, I'm hoping that
someone might be able to give me some pointers to docs on that subject.

After that, I went to the Zope3/src directory and ran python. From the prompt
there, I'm getting "no module named SQLObject". I've been following the docs on the codespeak site, but I haven't been able to find any documentation specific to SQLObject.

On 12/10/05, Stephan Richter < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Saturday 10 December 2005 01:10, Rakesh Malik wrote:
> I have a working instance of Zope3 in Fedora, and I downloaded and built
> the psycopg adapter. I'm still getting errors when I try importing
> SQLObject, though. Is this a configuration thing, or did I neglect to
> download and install
> something I need to make this work?

Without a more specific description of the software used, the specific error
and your configuration, there is no way we can help you.

Stephan Richter