I must have overlooked that URL. This should be enough to get me
started, hopefully.

Thanks!

On 12/12/05, Christoph Frick < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 01:28:38AM -0500, Rakesh Malik wrote:

> After that, I went to the Zope3/src directory and ran python. >From the
> prompt there, I'm getting "no module named SQLObject". I've been
> following the docs on the codespeak site, but I haven't been able to
> find any documentation specific to SQLObject.

this is something i talked to the maintainer of the page about this some
time ago (not everybody known about each python tool/package). you will
find SQLObject there: http://www.sqlobject.org

the url can also be found in the documentations of sqlos.

--
cu