Hi all,

what the rationale of @@ anyway ? I've searched for a definition for
this in the Developer Handbook and elsewhere but it's hard to search
for @@ and view.

For insight or pointer to documentation or source to this matter I'd be very happy.

- Andreas

Adam Groszer wrote:
Hello Jeff,

Strange, now it's working, but I think I did not modify anything.
Maybe I missed a restart...

JR> Adam Groszer wrote:

I register a page with the following zcml:
     menu="zmi_views" title="View"

I can access it only through .../person01/@@index.html.

What am I missing? What do I have to do to access it as