Hi All,

I'm shortly going to be jumping on a nice long flight and really want to play with Zope 3 again. I'll be taking the two books with me, but what else do I need to get going on Windows, with no internet connection?

I'm thinking:

- up-to-date checkout (but of what branch?!)

- some binary downloads (but of what, is there a recent, full, binary release I can just download?)

- any updated docs? What else do I need to cover the stuff that's changed since the dead tree versions of Philipp and Stefan's books came out? (particularly stuff that's gonna trip me up when I'm trying to get going as a total n00b)

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk