At 11:52 PM -0700 1/2/06, Jeff Shell wrote:
To do this properly in Zope 3, you'd want to define a browser view to
render the ZWiki page for this context, and then go to
'context/wiki/About_Downwinders/@@your_view' in the ZPT code.

tal attributes are for inserting HTML. ZPT pages render HTML out by
default. Very few other built-in objects do that on their own without
views in Zope 3.

Ok, that makes sense to a confused newbie such as myself. I guess I
should have understood about views by now, but I'm a bit slow sometimes.