Hi Stephan,

Actually, my users don't have that role(permission?), because I got
the impression that having it would give them access to a number of
things I don't want them to see, such as the metadata and introspector
tabs. Is that strictly required for any kind of
renaming/copying/pasting? Is there an easy way to change that?

Thanks for your response,

Alec