Marco Groppo wrote:
Il giorno gio, 05/01/2006 alle 09.01 -0500, Jim Fulton ha scritto:

Of course, this doesn't explain the test failures or the "Shouldn't
load state for ... when the connection is closed" errors.

I've reinstalled Zope and now the functional tests pass! And I can't
reproduce the other error ("shouldn't load...") anymore, even if I
enable FasterFox and "stress" the db with many requests. I don't know
what I had done, but I wasn't using multiple DBs...

Strange. OK. :)

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation