On Jan 31, 2006, at 12:23 PM, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:

Gary Poster wrote:
Your recipe looks fine. If I were in your shoes my next lazy attempt would be to try committing the transaction with the intids and catalog before adding the indexes.

Ok, I added the transaction... still bangs, the full traceback is at the end...

Heh, ok, I'll try just one more one-second diagnosis then. ;-)

Are you setting the site?

old_site = zope.app.component.hooks.getSite()
zope.app.component.hooks.setSite(object)
try:
    # ...add the utilities and indexes in here...
finally:
    zope.app.component.hooks.setSite(old_site)

If that doesn't do it, then we'll see if somebody else can suggest

Gary