Hello,

I've created a pluggable authentication utility instance with a principal folder and a group folder. I've managed to manually map users created in the principal folder to a single group and then grant roles to this group

Is it possible to assign membership to the group based only on the principal folder (id or prefix)

I've found that I could do:

<subscriber
   for="zope.app.authentication.interfaces.IPrincipalCreated"
   handler=".mytest.principalCreated"
   />

and then if the prefix of the "event.principal.id" is what I like then add some group to it, but I don't like the solution
Is it possible to do it with the managemente interface?

I'm new to zope3 and I have problems finding docs about this.

Thanks
marko