Hi !

I'm actually trying to create a Zope3 application, where I may be able to make queries :
- looking for content in the whole site
- looking for content in a given "sub-site" or list of "sub-sites", eventually including all it's "sub-folders".

With Zope2, I was commonly using a PathIndex (mixed with other Text of Field indexes), but I can't find any reference to this index type in Zope3...
Is it deprecated ?
What is the best way to handle such queries with Zope3 ?

Thanks for any help,

  Thierry

P.S.: are the DateIndex and DateRangeIndex also deprecated ? They were very useful for me in Zope2...

believed to be clean.