--On 1. Februar 2006 14:25:42 +0100 Roger Ineichen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Don't forget about the better overview in the project if you put
application logic in view classes.
(No more page template reading and macro searching for a code review)

I knew that you love those kind of discussions :-) I agree mostly but there are situations where less code and less configuration is more :-) Something like test() or python: condtion and expr1 or expr2 are more or less self-explaining...no need to hide such code just for the sake of hiding it.

-aj