On Feb 2, 2006, at 10:56 AM, Marcus J. Ertl wrote:

I'm very shure, some time ago, someone told about a product for zope,
doing a thing similiar to a symbolic link. Can you rember where to
find it?

Hi Marcus. We've got one. It's zc.shortcut, currently in our private repository. We're open sourcing it. I'll put it on zope.org today or tomorrow, along with its dependencies (zc.displayname, and ideally a package to be factored out of zc.shortcut and named something like "zc.traversal", which is why I won't do it this second).