On Feb 2, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Florian Lindner wrote:
I'm still desperately trying to figure out the
Since no one has replied, I'll try my "30-second remediation"
technique again. ;-) That means I didn't really follow exactly what
you are doing, and I'm just trying for low-hanging fruit to help
I perform the following steps:
1) Create an instance of my folderish, possible site (named A),
2) I create a site in it.
3) I add a PAU in the default software space
4) I add a SessionCredentialsPlugin and a PrincipalFolder as plugins.
5) I create a internal principal with "Title" =
"zope.Manager" (tried also
other ones). name = abc
6) In the SessionCredentialsPlugin I leave to "loginForm.html". I've a
loginForm.html view in my A-object)
7) I register all components (SessionCreadentiasPlugin,
So that means that http://127.0.0.1:8080/++etc++site/default/test.pau/
@@configure.html (or similar) has one credentials plugin in the right
column ("Session Credentials (a utility)") and one authenticator
plugin in the right column ("PrincipalFolder (a utility)" or
something like that). Right?
If not, make it so. :-)
If that doesn't work, try making the right column of the Credentials
Plugins field be "No Challenge if Authenticated (a utility)" first
and then "Session Credentials (a utility)" second. That's probably
what you want anyway.
Zope3-users mailing list