On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 06:48:30PM +0100, Lorenzo Gil Sanchez wrote:

> c:\path\to\my\instance\bin\test -vpu --dir z:\my_root_app_dir
> [ traceback ]
> ImportError: No module named z:.my_root_app_dir

dunnonothing about windows - but either the test-environment can not
handle the leading "letter:" or a relative path is expected.

> ForbiddenAttribute: ('name', <my_root_app_dir.provider.Provider object
> at 0x034A2730>)
>
>   <addform
>       label="Add Provider"
>       name="AddProvider.html"
>       schema="my_root_app_dir.interfaces.IProvider"
>       content_factory="my_root_app_dir.provider.Provider"
>       fields="name phone address email"
>       permission="zope.ManageContent"
>       />

is it possible you forgot to provide permissions for setting the schema?

<content class=".provider.Provider">
        <implements
                interface="zope.app.annotation.IAttributeAnnotatable" />
                <require permission="zope.View"
                        interface=".interface.IProvider"
                />
                <require permission="zope.ManageContent"
                        set_schema=".interfaces.IProvider"
                />
</content>

where interface.IProvider should have an attribute ``name''.

--
cu