Max M wrote:
Martijn Faassen wrote:

Alternatively, we could use our energy to actually work together on a new website instead of competing. There's a zope-web mailing list, after all, so go and talk there. This would have my preference.

If you want to fix the Zope 2 website at the same time as branding Zope 3, I fear it is a monumental task that will never happen.

Yes, that is indeed a risk that I'm well aware of. Still, I think we can present a good 'brochure' about Zope 2 on a unified website. Whatever we do, we should definitely sketch out the relationship between the two projects, something that is now completely missing. Zope 2 needs marketing as much as Zope 3.

The Zope 2 website is so big, and has so much content that it should have somebody working on it full time if it needs changing. Perhaps this "monumental" approach to a zope site is wrong. Microsites with well defined boundaries, that a few or a single person could be responsible for might be a better approach.

Yes. Rest assured my ambition is to keep ambitions as low as possible. :) Otherwise nothing will happen.

Regards,

Martijn