Stephan Richter wrote:
On Tuesday 07 February 2006 07:29, Graham Stratton wrote:

Is there any way to prevent zope3 caching stylesheets?

Zope 3 is not caching them. It reads them from the filesystem, if they changed. It is your browser that is caching them.

Very strange. If I modify the stylesheet, then in firefox I don't get the updated version, even if I request the stylesheet directly and then press refresh. It says it's fetching from the server, but I get the old version again. As soon as I restart zope3, refreshing gives me the updated stylesheet.

However in Konqueror, the stylesheet is updated correctly all the time.

This all seems very inconsistent, but I've tried it a few times.

Any explanations welcome!

Thanks,

Graham