Graham Stratton wrote:
Very strange. If I modify the stylesheet, then in firefox I don't get the updated version, even if I request the stylesheet directly and then press refresh. It says it's fetching from the server, but I get the old version again. As soon as I restart zope3, refreshing gives me the updated stylesheet.

However in Konqueror, the stylesheet is updated correctly all the time.

This all seems very inconsistent, but I've tried it a few times.

Any explanations welcome!

I found this tutorial useful:

Caching Tutorial

In Firefox you can use the LiveHTTPHeaders extension to monitor the headers.