Joel Moxley wrote:

These are good points. I'm not convinced myself yet we should leave as is and do the marketing for Zope 2 - I think is currently mostly anti-marketing for whatever Zope we're talking about.

That said, getting community interest in making something new will work way better in the context of Zope 3 then Zope 2.

I myself am genuinely in two minds about a new or a; I keep switching every day...

I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to if you haven't already, and bring up this discussion in a new thread here. We can discuss it there a bit, just poll general interest and pick a decision we can all go for.