My two cents worth -

A lot of time is spent saying "Zope3 is different to Zope2 -- its better" (and I wholeheartedly agree). However, there is a lot of stuff which is in the zope 2 books which is applicable to zope3, but is absent. eg: ZPT design, SQL integration. Is it possible for those relevant chapters to be merged in with the zope3 documentation?