Am Samstag, 11. Februar 2006 17:26 schrieb Florian Lindner:
> Am Samstag, 11. Februar 2006 16:40 schrieb Garanin Michael:
> > > I still don't understand why it's necessary that the
> > > content object needs to implement or be adaptable to the
> > > schema from which the form is generated.
> > >

> > > Florian
> >
> > It's normal and it's right: content object MUST be adaptable
> > to shema-interface. It's 'components world' ;-)
>
> No, you misunderstood me. The IRegistrationForm interface has
> nothing to do with the ICentershock interface.
> Look at the recend email from Helmut Merz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in
> this thread. He did exactly what I want and it works without
> an implements.

In fact, also in this case you have a context object (or an
adapter to it) - and it's still your Centershock object.

But while EditForm tries to fill the form with data from the
context (giving you the ForbiddenAttribute error because
Centershock's interface does not declare the schema's fields)
the Form class just ignores the context...

Helmut