Roman Susi wrote:


Roman Susi wrote:
hi!

An error occured within my own module, and I tried to look at
ErrorReportingUtility to find out what happened. However, instead of
comprehensible report I got another "System error occured" acreen...
Looking at the stout of Zope, I found this:


I got this:

[Traceback skipped]

I think, this is an error in Zope3 as I belive NOTHING should EVER
prevent looking at error log!


Please fill the bug report in the collector at http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Collectors/Zope3-dev

Some additional info:

 - it seems, that docstrings of the package I used contained non-ASCII
characters... But even then, I think this is Zope3 bug...

If you use non-ASCII characters in docstrings set '-*- coding: -*-' marker at the top of the source file and always use unicode strings. This way you can view docstrings in browser without any problems.

--
Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at hlabs.spb.ru)
    http://hlabs.spb.ru
_______________________________________________
Zope3-users mailing list
Zope3-users@zope.org
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope3-users

Reply via email to