From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Shaun Cutts
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 1:17 PM
To: Zope3-users@zope.org
Subject: [Zope3-Users] nextURL: add vs edit

Is there a reason why zope.app.form.browser.add.AddView defines:

    def nextURL(self):
        return self.context.nextURL()

but zope.app.form.browser.editview.EditView doesn't?

My redirection works for add but not edit, and this is the reason. Is
this a feature or a bug? If a bug, all that needs to happen is that
nextURL get moved to EditView from AddView, as EditView is base for Add.

But perhaps there is a reason for this I don't understand?

- Shaun