On Feb 17, 2006, at 4:24 PM, Lennart Regebro wrote:

On 2/17/06, Reinhold Strobl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I mean, is a remote call in that kind possible?

No. The client and server are two different computers. For that reason
you must use some kind of network protocol to communicate between

Well, some people are doing stuff a bit like that with direct ZEO connection (which has a protocol itself, yes), but there's no inherent security over the ZEO connection, so you have to be really careful (or excessively carefree), I'd think.