I created a package which has views that list information from a SQL database.  It works great.

I have also created an Authenticator Plug-In, which also works great.  However, the principals from my Authenticator Plug-In are not able to run the SQL queries from my package.  I receive the following error:

(<zope.app.rdb.ZopeConnection object at 0x41c03a0c>, 'cursor', 'zope.ManageContent')

For simplicity sake, all of the content in my package has the “zope.ManageContent” required permission.  All my principals have been granted the zope.ManageContent permission.  All my principals can see the zope.ManageContent protected content, they just cannot run the queries without generating the above exception.

What am I missing or not understanding?

David Johnson