Thanks. I will look into formlib.  My goals is to be able to provide forms
that allow editing of SQL based database entries.  I am exploring SQL and
Zope integration, and I liked the simplicity of the browser:form concept.

Here is what I am generally trying to do.  Imagine a database of contacts.
My thought is to architect it as follows.
1. Create a view which simply lists all the contacts. Each contact displayed
would be an href link to the individual contact.
2. Clicking on a contact which generate a form to edit that contact.

The href link for the contact would contain the contact id.

The __init__ of the browser:form I was planning to use to get the
"contactid" from the request.

I would use sqlos, but my limited exposure makes me think it is not as
flexible as I would like.