At 2:46 PM +0100 2/28/06, Lennart Regebro wrote:
On 2/28/06, Reinhold Strobl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 where do I put application logic???

Ööööh. In Python code? :-)

I have the feeling I don't understand the question.

I think I understand the question. Most of the tutorials show
how to build a content component, not how to build a website.

Other Python web frameworks let you map URLs to Python
class methods, but Zope 3 doesn't do that so how do you
get the output of your Python code to a web page if you
don't want to follow the usual instructions for building
a persistent content component?

I think my naive answer is that you have to register a URL name
in ZCML that points to a page template (ZPT), which can then
contain TAL expressions to access Python code. However, this
can get probably should create a view for your
non-persistent object, and then insert the output of the view
into your ZPT...but how you instantiate the object without using
Python in your TAL, I don't know. I've been a bit of a slow
learner about Zope 3...