Håkan Johansson wrote:

On Mar 1, 2006, at 14:20, Stephan Richter wrote:

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 05:29, Håkan Johansson wrote:
Since I am still a newbie to Zope3, I don't know if those settings are
the "best" choice. At least it works now.

Can you make a bug collector issue for this bug? Many people have reported this already, but I think there is no issue. I do not have time right now to
fix it in the trunk.

I have now reported the bug on www.zope.org (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev/561)

Fixed on the trunk at revision 65716.

Also I've fixed broken tests, added CHANGES.txt and removed "utf-8" encoding because it doesn't work for me. For now the only reliable way to set encoding is through the configuration form.

And I really don't like error dispatching based on the error's message, we need to redo error handling for psycopgda.

--
Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at hlabs.spb.ru)
    http://hlabs.spb.ru