On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:41:37 -0000, Peter Bengtsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's been a while but the last time I installed Plone it came with
stuff like CookieCrumbler and Formulator.

Heh, it no longer does :-)

What a bliss and time-saver!
It's not "unix-right" but I don't care, I have other stuff to spend my
precious time on such as coding.

Making things simple will (and always has) be superior to making
things clinically correct in the computer industry.

You point, Jeff, was that the Zope2 ZMI is "plaguing" the true Zope3
as you know it. I'm not worried about this personally. On most of my
zope2 products the ZMI is just used as a debug tool rather than
something clients get to work in.

The thing is, you know that. I'm just learning zope 3 and will be using it principally via Five, and even after reading a book on it, the exact use of the ZMI and rotterdam and all that is still unclear to me. Is it meant to be part of my application or not? Is it means as an admin interface, or simply for bootstrapping?